Latest Posts

And so my voyage begins...

By 8:57:00 AM , ,

Hello everyone!
My name is Lital, I'm a personal fashion stylist. Working my way up to becoming fashion designer. I'm 23 years old and live in Israel. 
In my blog you will be able to find a more harmonic and classic style which I adore,
 moments of happiness and of course
 FASHION!

Today I bring you a post that combines classic and nature- while my look says "evening event" the background is far from it.
Did you like it?
I would love to read your comments and hear from you, it really means a lot:)
___
היי לכולם!
קוראים לי ליטל, אני סטייליסטית אישית ועושה את דרכי למעצבת אופנה.
אני בת 23 וגרה בישראל.
בבלוג שלי תוכלו למצוא סטייל יותר הרמוני וקלאסי שאני מתחברת אליו מאוד,
רגעים של שמחה וכמובן,
אופנה!

היום אני מעלה פוסט שמשלב טבע וקלאסיקה- בעוד שהלוק אומר "יציאה בערב" והרקע רחוק מזה.
אז... אהבתם?
 אני אשמח לקורא את התגובות שלכם, מעריכה את זה מאוד:)







Top: H&M
Shorts:CASTRO
Heels:STEVE MADDEN


You Might Also Like

0 comments