Latest Posts

Birthday girl

By 11:13:00 AM


Hello my voyagers!!!
So how was week? hope it was a blast!
My week was wonderful! you know why?? well, it was my birthday week!
But seriously, is one week enough? birthday month sounds way better! :)
So in this post I show you what I wore for my Bday night (it was Saturday by the way).
A beautiful striped jumpsuit with side cutouts.
Now, I want to dedicate a minute to talk about side cutout, or any cutouts where they are,
are so chic and beautiful! aren't they? they definitely give the garment a sophisticated look!!

I added a gorgeous black heels and a black clutch to frame this outfit.
And voilà :)
Let me know what you guys think of this outfit!
Have a great weekend! 
Kisses!!!








I'm wearing:
JUMPSUIT: ZARA
SHEOS: CASTRO
CLUTCH: H&M

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Love this amazing jumpsuit !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute!

    xoxo Sienna
    http://www.fashionintheair.com/2016/09/video-closet-confidential-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your site and recommending it to others keep up the great job, very cute.
    https://crashcourseseo.com/link-building-101/

    ReplyDelete